Sunday 18 March 2012

Visit to TIGER-LION SAFARI, Shimoga. (19th March 2012).

Visit to TIGER-LION SAFARI, Shimoga.
(19th March 2012).

Hot summer sunday noon, Me, my brother and his friends plan to visit 
TIGER-LION SAFARI.
All got Assembled at my home and left to Tyavarekoppa few km from Shimoga.





At the entrance we spotted the a deer who was very sleepy and barely was able to interact with the fellow visitors..






Then came the mighty tall bird Australian EMU.
This bird, what should i say... 
hyper active & fast moving as compared to the deer.
It took more than 25 shots to capture this fierce look.
This photo reminds me of JURASSIC PARK Dino Bird.

       





The Peacock is the National Bird of our Country..
Awaiting to open it's feathers, was a failure..
Finally got this shot which Looked directly towards me (i think so..).






Baked in the hot sun above, high thirst made urge to drink water.
Not only us, Even the native monkeys who were also worked all day in sun teasing other mates and visitors.






 after the walk in the zoo area, We head towards the SAFARI RIDE.
then we Saw the TIGER, and TIGER seeing us.
I was lucky to capture this... The best of other shots..!!






These are my Brother(in right) and my cousin (3rd from left) and their college class mates,
giving a pose for the so called photographer who has a DSLR.

 




I hope you all Liked my effort for the above photos.
Hit +1 if you like and share.
Pls do subscribe for further updates...

Ghanashyam logging off this blog,
Thank you.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment